Below is a list of publications authored by members of the P-lab since 2019; the first time a member is mentioned, their name is hyperlinked to their Google Scholar profile.
- Alam, M.A., Wyse, S.V., Buckley, H.L., Perry, G.L.W., Sullivan, J.J., Mason, N.W.H., Buxton, R., Richardson, S.J. & Curran, T.J. 2019 Shoot flammability is decoupled from leaf flammability, but controlled by leaf functional traits. Journal of Ecology, In press. Journal.
- Brock, J.M.R., Morales, N.S., Burns, B.R. & Perry, G.L.W. 2019. The hare, tortoise and crocodile revisited: Tree fern facilitation of conifer persistence and angiosperm growth in simulated forests. Journal of Ecology, In press. Journal.
- Nield, A.P., Nathan, R., Enright, N.J., Ladd, P.G. & Perry, G.L.W. 2019. The spatial complexity of seed movement: Animal‐generated seed dispersal patterns in fragmented landscapes revealed by animal movement models. Journal of Ecology, In press. Journal.
- Paterson, G., Perry, G.L.W.., Walker, T.S.J. & Suckling, M.D. 2019. Peri-urban community attitudes towards codling moth trapping and suppression using the sterile insect technique in New Zealand. Insects 10: 335. Open access.
- Lee, F. & Perry, G.L.W. 2019. Assessing the role of off‐take and source–sink dynamics in the extinction of the amphidromous New Zealand grayling (Prototroctes oxyrhynchus). Freshwater Biology 64: 1747-1754. Journal. See media reports at The Newsroom, NZ Herald, The Scoop.
- Perry, G.L.W. & Lee, F. 2019. How does temporal variation in habitat connectivity influence metapopulation dynamics? Oikos 128: 1277-1286. Journal.
- Yletyinen, J., Brown, P., Pech, R., … Perry, G.L.W., … Tylianakis, J. 2019. Understanding and managing social-ecological tipping points in primary industries. Biosciences 69: 335-347. Journal
- Nield, A., Enright, N.J., Ladd, P. & Perry, G.L.W. 2019. Detecting plant spatial pattern change after disperser loss: a simulation and a case study. Population Ecology 61:333-348. Journal
- Cui, X., Alam, M.A., Perry, G.L.W., Paterson, A.M., Wyse, S.V. and Currant, T.J. 2019. Green firebreaks as a management tool for wildfires: lessons from China. Journal of Environmental Management 233: 329-336. Journal
- Atkins, J.L., Perry, G.L.W. & Dennis, T.E. 2019. Effects of mis-alignment between dispersal traits and landscape structure on dispersal success in fragmented landscapes. Royal Society Open Science 6: 181702. Open access
- Brock, J.M.R., Burns, B.R., Perry, G.L.W. & Lee, W.G. 2019. Gametophyte niche differences among sympatric tree ferns. Biology Letters 15: 20180659. Journal